Tuesday, April 17, 2007

rollercoaster


so.... last i posted I was due in 37 days... 4 days after that, i gave birth via emergency c-section. phew. it was hairy scary and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. but the upside is Isabella Samantha Eileen. The hottest superminx that ever lived, and i joined the rollercoaster of a lifetime.
This is me with said superminx. she just had a feed and is nice and squishy and sleepy.
I've had 1 topical request. Breastfeeding. BBRREEASTFEEEDING. breasty breasty boobie juice. Breast milk leaves white splash marks. my house is covered in white splash marks. i could claim that there's not a surface in my house that's not been splashed. Good god, it's bloody everywhere! and you know what? i don't give a fudge. i'm too tired to care.
All i can say about breastfeeding is that it's a giant all consuming pain in my arse! And just when i seem to have a handle on it, the minx decides she's too busy absorbing the world to concentrate on feeding. so she drinks for a bit, throws her head back (with my nipple in her mouth) to see what's going on. chews on my nipple (yes chews) watches TV over my breast, like it's some annoyance. and finally this week to add insult to injury she pulls off the the nipple to suck her thumb... Like what? hang on here sister. the booby deserves full respect and i'm not feeling the love. sigh. and what do i do? persabloodyvere. then i hoik the boob back into the nursing torture chambers known as maternity bras and spend the next 2 hours teaching, cuddling and amusing the most amazing woman in the world before she dances into the arms of leathy (sic)

1 Comments:

Blogger smahman said...

hur hur boobie juice.

9:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home